MEGA CROP Feeding Chart
Free USA shipping on all single items!
Step 2 Choose your measurement type
|Weight/Volume Measure||EC/PPM Meter Measure|
|Included Scoop to line (20ml)||PPM 500 scale|
|Included Scoop full to top (25ml)||PPM 700 scale|
|Cups(1 Cup = 237ml)|
|Measure Amount||Veg 1 - Seedling/Small Plants||Veg 2 - Normal Veg||Veg 3 - Extended Veg|
|Measure Amount||Bloom/Flower Week 1-2||Bloom/Flower Week 3-4||Bloom/Flower Week 5-Harvest|
This section will give actual elemental PPM (Parts Per Million). This will be different from your meter PPM/EC/TDS which is measuring Electrical Conductivity, so do not use it as a PPM meter guideline! For PPM/EC meter instructions, use “Normal Feeding Chart” tab and look for EC Meter section. PPM meter conversion is available at the bottom of the page.
Step 2 Choose your water measurement Gallons Liters
Step 3 Enter grams of nutrients used:
|Total Nitrogen (N)|
|Nitrate Nitrogen (NO3-)|
|Ammonical Nitrogen (NH4+)|
For example: Base water EC .2, suggested dosage is 1.1, then final level will be 1.1 + .2 = 1.3
EC/PPM conversion for different meter types
1 ms/cm (EC 1.0 or CF 10) = 500 ppm
European 1 ms/cm (EC 1.0 or CF 10) = 640 ppm
Australian 1 ms/cm (EC 1.0 or CF 10) = 700 ppm
1 US Teaspoon (4.9ml) = 6 grams MEGA CROP
**PK Boost option is a way for advanced growers to boost blooming performance
How to Dial In Feeding For Optimal Results
Step 1 – Dialing In Nitrogen levels through MEGA CROP dosage by monitor your plants coloring:
- Pay close attention to the green coloring of your plants leaves. Nitrogen levels in MEGA CROP are strongly related to how green your plants leaves will appear
- If your plant leaves are light green or yellow, then increase your dosage of MEGA CROP to boost Nitrogen levels and increase green color
- If your plant leaves are too dark green and/or have burned tips, then scale back your MEGA CROP dosage to reduce the nitrogen.
- Your goal is to have the plants coloring to be a strong healthy green without burning, and you control this by increasing or decreasing the MEGA CROP dosage. If you are a new grower and not sure what color your plants should be at, browse the internet for pictures of healthy plants of your same type. You should make dosage changes for the first time in small amounts, for example changes of 10-20% increase or decrease only, and then waiting 2-3 weeks to monitor plant response after each change. Since the plant has to take time to uptake nutrients and process them, it may take 2-3 weeks to notice the results of the changes you made.
Step 2 – Dialing in your PK boost levels during bloom for maximum yields and resins:
- Once your have achieved proper base nutrient dosage through regulating Nitrogen, then during flowering/blooming phase you can optionally add in PK booster to increase harvest.
- PK Boosters like Bud Explosion have high amounts of P and K, and 0 (N)itrogen, so you can add them in during flowering without risking changing your plants Nitrogen levels
- This may take some time, but you can continually increase PK boosters over several harvests to monitor for increase weight and quality. As long as you do not notice plant damage from increasing the dosage, you can experiment by increasing the dosage, and monitoring the final end results/yields.
- Eventually you will find the dose that maximizes your results/yields, where adding more will not give additional benefit (saturation point).