Try 3lb sample for shipping cost only, coupon code MEGACROPPROMO.
MEGA CROP is an all in one, complete plant nutrient designed from the ground up. It combines the full feeding schedule and multi-product supplement lines other companies suggest into 1 easy to use product. You get everything you need from start to finish – to grow the best quality plants. MEGA CROP uses advanced amino-acid Chelates, soluble Silica, Chitosan Oligosaccharides, B-Vitamins, 18 L-Amino acids, and Kelp extract in addition to proprietary formula composition which ensures the product is soluble while allowing the plants to have maximum absorption in a wide variety of growing conditions and growing mediums.
- Great for growing Tomatoes, Fruits, Vegetables, Flowers and more! Economical, 1.3kg size makes about 1000 Liters of solution.
- 1-Part Complete Premium NPK Formula with Organics combines at least 7 products and supplements into one!
- Maximum Plant Growth Weight and Harvest Quality Potential with minimum effort!
- Multiple Forms Calcium and Magnesium, Sulfur, Trace Elements and Amino Acid chelates for Max absorption uptake.
- Soluble Silica (Potassium Silicate source), Ascophyllum Nodosum Seaweed Kelp Extract, Fulvic Acid, Enzymes, 18 L-Amino Acids, B-Vitamins and Oligosaccharides
- Product Name
- Cost per GallonTotal cost divided by how many Gallons it makes
- SizeSize of product ordered
- Cost including shippingPrice for size of above product
- Makes GallonsHow much total nutrient the above product size makes based on manufacturer feeding chart
- Complete Nutrient Product?Considered a 1 part suitable for Veg and Bloom, also including supplements and additives needed for max benefit.
- MEGA CROP
- 3.6 cents
- 25lb Bag (11.36kg)
- 32 cents
- 23L x 223L Part A + Part B = 46L total
- $4954/2/2023 https://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Nutrients-Connoisseur-Grow-23L/dp/B00SW0GYIW
- 1520Based on Feeding Chart @ 8ml per Liter
- calls for 7+ extra products
- Jacks Professional Hydroponics 5-12-26
- 3.7 cents
- 25lb bag
- $914/2/2023 https://www.amazon.com/Jacks-Hydroponic-5-12-26-Part-Fertilizer/dp/B07CWXTJ6X
- Does not have Silicon, Kelp, Amino Acids/Chelates, Chitosan or B-Vitamins.
- MaxiGro and MaxiBloom
- 6.6 cents
- Calls for 8 additional products
- Athena Pro Line
- 9.2 cents
- 25lb x 325lb each Core Bloom and Grow
- $6004/2/2023 https://www.athenaag.com/pro-line?page=1
- calls for 5+ other products
- GROW and BLOOM
- 11 cents
- 5 Gallon
- $209.5112/21/2018 https://www.amazon.com/Dyna-Gro-BLM-500-Bloom-5-Gallon/dp/B00FRIWJOK/
- Calls for 3 additional products
chris morer –
Todd McCurry –
This stuff is amazing. I’ve been a grower for almost 40 years. Grower of everything that grows. My garden is always great. But last year and this year after buying 22 lbs of this it is now awesome! My friends cant believe the size of some of the stuff in my garden. Not to mention my girls. Now last year the 2w lbs cost me 75 dollars but this year quite a bit more. It’s still worth it. Buy it.. leave advanced nutrients and fox farms where they sit
Tyler fender –
Very nice products.
Tyler fender –
Very awesome product line Works fantastic can’t get any better
Barbara KAMBOURELIS (verified owner) –
I tried the free sample and then bought the 21lb bag. I used it for tomatoes and peppers in containers (Root Pouches) and down the tube in my Earthboxes. I have a really long growing season, and the Earthboxes need additional nutrients to keep the production up.
Due to the ease of use, I thought the product really shined in the Earthboxes. I just filled the provided measuring scoop with MegaCrop, and dumped it in the tube and filled with water. No premixing required. I also didn’t need additional calcium nitrate.
If there is any negative, it would be the sack the 21 pound product comes in. I live in a super humid climate so I only took out what I needed for a week and kept the sack in a cooler. For my climate, a thick foil type sack would be a big improvement; however, it wouldn’t be enough for me to not use the product.
ryanm1995 (verified owner) –
One of the best deals you can find for nutes. Running Megcrop, Sweet Candy, and Bud Explosion in flower, and it brings the dank!
Promedz (verified owner) –
They love it!
joe (verified owner) –
No doubt these nutrients are well designed and properly manufactured. I have used Advanced Nutrients for as long as they have been in business, but no longer. AN is a great product, but MEGACROP is as good and in my opinion, better. When you look at the value proposition, MEGACROP blows AN out of the marketplace.
I have used MEGACROP on indoor and outdoor grows. There does not appear to be a weak component anywhere. Leaves are consistently colored and flowers advance to their full potential. In case anyone is curious, I have used MEGACROP with tap water and with R.O. and have seen zero difference in pH balance. As to Greenleaf’s other products, I have tested each of them on numerous grows, and as with MEGACROP, I am equally impressed with the entire suite.
Jared (verified owner) –
One part nutes are a breath of fresh air! Megacrop has made my grow more fun by making the painstaking process of measuring nutes so much easier. When the finished product ends up as good as it does with MC, I don’t see myself changing my regimen for a long, long time.
Moriarity (verified owner) –
Going on two years with out using anything else. This is PENNIES A FEED. There is no need to worry about running out of a bottle of this or that and worrying if you can get it before running out and having the money to get it. Mega crop is so affordable and better than most high liquid Nutrients simple as that. If you want huge fruit add a bit of Bud Explosion.
Rae Sauron (verified owner) –
You literally don’t even need the supplements, and they will freely admit that. They just sell them because some people still think they can improve on perfection. Just get a big bag of MC, and maybe some cal-mag, just in case. Almost every issue I’ve seen can be solved by just adding more MC to the mix.
It’s so simple, just mix full strength for the oldest plants, water down that same mix and give it to the seedlings. No fumbling with 2 bottles each of 2-part nutrients. Just more MC as they get bigger and hungrier. My plants are greener than I’ve ever had them, and stay green thru their whole cycle!
You want to know honest truth,here it is, mc is the best fert for ur hemp or mmj!!! Ive used an,fox farm,gh,dyna, and botanicare and mc Blows them out the water!!! Will never ever go back!! Mega Crop is for me and my lovely ladies!!!
Patrick (verified owner) –
Love megacrop. Been using it for a year and will never switch to anything else. Cost is insanely cheap for the quality of nutes.
Cathy (verified owner) –
I only come to this website to make sure I’m not crazy. I got a one part nute that is pennies per serving, why the hell would I use 10-12 bottles to do the same thing? MegaCrop should be required for new growers, you can’t mess it up.